Grocery shopping took longer than I thought today, and I always seemed to choose the wrong line, regardless how little the line took this morning when I was checking-out.
In absence of hubby's company early this morning, I have decided to take my colleague's advise to try out the UK-Tesco store-brand items, I bought their chocolate cookies and strawberry jam. Not sure how they will turn out. I've got my milk ready tomorrow morning... MMM... cookies for breakfast!
List of projects to catch-up on (in no particular order):
- IKEA bag bottom insert
- Put away the rest of my homeless objects
- Make toasted oats bar
- Plant wheatgrass
- Plant my greens (local spinach & jiu choi)
- Iron clothes (just got a new ironing board, bought an unstable one)
- Wash car, maybe wax the car
- Clean all windows (inside & maybe the outside), and sliding door
- A shelf above the kitchen trolley with hooks for the cups
- Bring Dopey to vet, get a cat collar for him